Monday, February 23, 2015

Last E-mail in 'Merica‏

So, The day has finally come. I am leaving for Taiwan tomorrow.

Tonight, my companions will drop me off at President Eaton's home at 8:30. We will stay the night. We will be getting dropped off at Sea-Tac at like 5:15 in the morning. Our plane leaves at 7:30 to San Francisco. We will get there at like 9:30 or so. We will fly out at 12:30 to Taipei, and 14 hours later, we will bus down to Taichung.

That is the plan. At least to my knowledge. That is what they told me. 

So, we have a few options. I don't know how long it will take to get through security and stuff. I could call from Sea-Tac early that morning. And/Or I could call from San Francisco at like 9:30-12:15 or so. You can tell me and say what works best.

Yup, weird stuff. It seems like it all happened so fast. 

I have had a good week though. We have talked to quite a few people. But it has been fun.

Love you guys so much!

Your Son, Brother, and Friend

Elder Chase J. Millett
雷長老

So we are so very excited for Elder Millett to finally be heading to Taichung, Taiwan after an almost 9 1/2 week Visa delay. He is in for the longest travel time ever..almost 24 hours of travel. But this is one happy momma who gets to talk to her son tomorrow..Sure hope I can sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment