Tuesday, December 16, 2014

"Come Thou Font of Every Blessing"

"So, I want to share something with you. I heard this song for the first time here at the MTC, and I found out how much significance it has. This song has become my companion when I feel down. I heard a quote once that in every soul there is a song. I believe that this is my song. I will send you the link and before I get off I would like you to listen to it, even show your class if that's allowed. I believe it shares my testimony. I want to share it with you and with the world.


I believe that I have and this song embodies the burning testimony I have of this work and of the truth and power of the word of God. I have witnessed the many miracles it can work in my life. And I too, can never repay the debt that our Savior paid for us. So, I too must live and Seal My Heart for the Lord above."

No comments:

Post a Comment