Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mother's Day and Transfers

Mother's Day was fabulous! I (Mom) waited ALL day for an 8:00 pm skype call! Longest day of my life!!! But, so worth it!!!



I am one lucky mom. What fabulous kiddos I am blessed with!


I received a message that Elder Millett was finally leaving Tainan. He is heading back up north to Taichung, just not sure where to yet. I am so thankful for members who send me random messages and photos. If it weren't for Diego I would probably not know where my missionary was, and I certainly wouldn't have as many pictures as I do. Sure going to miss this Tainan connection!

Elder Millett and Diego

With Diego before moving to Taichung


Because of the transfers this past Monday, we did not receive an email from Elder Millett, so hopefully this next week we will know more about his move, new area, new companion.......stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment