Monday, November 17, 2014

All is Well- and that's what counts

It appears that Elder Millett is settling into life at the MTC. His letter this week was fairly short, to the point, and answered the questions that I had for him. BUT, I did get a few pictures this week..yay for pictures!
Excerpts from his letter:
So another P-day has come and we are past the halfway point of our MTC stay. WOOHOO!!
I love the MTC, well, at least for the most part. The schedule is very rigorous and at times kind of stressful. But that's to be expected.
 How am I? I'm good. Still keepin on keepin on I guess. I just keep getting more and more used to the schedule. 
How is everything? Everything is pretty good.
Weird that I am halfway? Dui. (That means correct)
Weather? It snowed three times this week. It was fun because Elder.... has never seen snow until now. He got a kick out of it. And we get a kick out of him. I am staying warm. It is pretty chilly, but the snow only stays for a few hours or so and then it's gone. But it's been fun to see some.
Visas? Nothing yet.
Language? It's coming quicker now. It seems like we were climbing, then we hit a plateau. Now we are climbing again. It just kinda happens that way.
Things are going well here. I am loving the time that I spend here. The teachers are helpful and they are like our best friends.
I love you guys and I will talk to you soon,
Elder "Thunder" Millett








No comments:

Post a Comment