Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving

Our first holiday without our Chase. It was hard! I miss him so much. Everything reminded me of him. I will admit that I did cry on several occasions. I wondered what he was eating? What he was doing? Was he happy? Was he sad? Did it feel like Thanksgiving? So many thoughts of my sweet missionary! The next day as I was scanning through my Missionary Mommas site, I saw this wonderful post that just made my day! Wished that I has seen it sooner (may have calmed my heart a bit) but was so thankful to know that my son and so many other missionaries were able to spend their Thanksgiving holiday with amazing people! This holiday I am thankful for so many missionaries out serving in the world. I am thankful that my son is one of them. Our family is receiving blessings daily because of his service and his faithfulness. I am thankful for wonderful church leaders who spend the holiday with my son to uplift him! And I am thankful for moms who post pictures and messages that brighten my day and make me feel a little closer to my missionary! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment