Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas!!!! Some Goals for the New Year, and I'm Gonna Be a Dad!!!

Elder Erwin and Elder Millett
Pictures by the bridge in front of our house


Christmas 2015 Tainan, Taiwan



Christmas skype 12-25-15 Family photo



大家好。

我希望這個禮拜都很好玩!
And then we had our Ward Christmas activity and stuff. So yeah, all in all, my LAST Christmas in Taiwan was a really good time.

Well, now that Christmas is behind us, and the New Year is approaching, I figured I would share some goals with you guys. Well, this coming year, I hope to finish out my mission strong. And while 10 months may seem like a long time to some, in mission terms, it is very short. So, I plan on using this small bit of time to the MAX! Secondly, I (like millions of others) plan on exercising more this year. I have lost so much weight on my mission, and recently I have gotten kind of content with where I am at. But, I want to start putting on some muscle now. So, I'm brushing the dust off of my P90X dvd's and am going to "Bring It." And lastly, I plan on really getting my goals set for college and for career. And while I will continue to focus on my mission, I realize that I will have to start selecting courses and classes before too long, so I will need to have some goals and plans in mind. So, those are just a few of my goals for the upcoming year.

And lastly, I'm pregnant.........

Stop panicking, let me explain..... So, this last week, I got a call from President Blickenstaff telling me that he would like me to serve as a trainer. Yup, he wants me to train a brand new, fresh-out-of-the-MTC, green, Elder. I have no idea who it is at this point. I will find out when I go to pick him up in Taichung on Thursday morning. Elder Erwin and I have only been together for like 2 and a half weeks, and now I'm kicking him out. I am a little stressed, if only for the reason that I have only been in Tainan for about 2 and a half weeks now. I don't really know my way around yet, so I'm going to have to get around that problem. But, I am looking forward to this experience. I have heard from older missionaries that training is so much fun!!! And, I have to think to myself, "I was there once. I was the greenie. I was the new guy, and that was only a short 10 months ago that I got on island." So, I am excited to help fuel the fire in a new missionary. I am super stoked to be the guy to give him his first taste of Taiwanese lifestyle, food, people. It is going to be quite the ride. And he is going to be born in just a few short days. Looks like I'm going to be Papa Millett now!!!

Well, that is about it for this week. There should be some fun pictures coming your way soon. I love you all and I miss you guys very much! Have a very happy Belated Christmas, and a very very Happy New Year. 

Lots of love,

Sincerely,
Elder Chase Joseph Millett
雷長老
(雷爸爸)

No comments:

Post a Comment