Monday, September 28, 2015

New Suit, A Second Thing, and Some Other Third Thing.


Hello Family,

I hope that you are doing well. This week, there is not a lot to report about, but I will try and say what I can.

So, last Monday, (as I'm sure you're all aware if you read my last email), we went to the biggest mall in 臺中 so that I could find a new suit. Well, after looking for a while, I found a really nice suit. I will attach a picture of it. We spent most of our P-Day at the two malls. (There are two right next to each other.) So, I got to see a couple of really cool places that Elder Chen has told me about, places like Uniqlo, MuJi, and a couple of others. I found a cool place that sells comic book memorabilia, so that was awesome. (Sorry, didn't get pictures of that...) I also saw another place that Elder Chen told me about called Stance Socks. Essentially, they are a company that makes really cool, really comfortable socks. I got a pair, and they are fun. I also got some socks at Uniqlo, which are REALLY good quality for the price. So, we definitely got a workout walking around the mall. (And we are going again today because we have nothing else to do.)

(Insert cool second thing here)

(Insert funny story or super cool experience here.)

Well, that's about it for this week. Apparently, there is supposed to be a typhoon today or something. It is pretty windy and rainy, but nothing near typhoon levels yet. (According to CNN it is Typhoon Dujuan-a pretty strong typhoon)
We are still trying to find new people to teach. Our Investigator 陳弟兄 had to go back to 臺南 for the Moon Festival, so we haven't been able to meet with him this week. And his family is giving him a hard time for wanting to abandon his traditional beliefs, and that's never a good thing. But we are praying that everything will go well. But, all according to the Lord's time.  I know the Lord has been helping me a lot this week. I have had some really cool prayers and a lot of comfort brought to me. I am definitely starting to feel better about this senior companion thing. So obviously, President Blickenstaff was right, it would just take a little time. So, I am definitely keeping on keeping on. 
I love you guys, I hope you have an awesome week, and I will talk to you soon! Love ya!

Sincerely,
Elder Chase Joseph Millett
雷長老
New suit (since the other one was about 4 sizes too large)

Vespa scooter

Church is on the 19th floor

No comments:

Post a Comment