Sunday, September 6, 2015

Still Alive, Senior Companion, and Taipei Temple‏

Well Family,

I'm still alive. It has been a week and a half since I've emailed because of the weird P-Day thing and I only have an hour today so I'll have to be quick. 

Well, the reason I only have an hour today is because I'll have a chance to go to the Taipei Temple on Wednesday! So, we don't have a P-day today. But on Wednesday, we have to go to the DaYa chapel at like 5:30 in the morning or something, and then we have to go up to Taipei. But I am super excited because we are going with the ZhongXing Zone, which includes Elder Moore, and Elder Brady, my old district leader from JiaYi. So, I am really excited about that. The only bad thing is that we will not have had a p-day for like 2-3 weeks, so that is kind of annoying as far as going and buying food and things is concerned, but still ok.

Well, as for the adventures of being senior companion. I will be straight up, it is stressful. I am not used to taking the lead of everything. There are some pressures that come with it. And right now, we have 0 progressing investigators, and we are struggling to find less-actives to bring back to church. So yeah, the last couple weeks have been rough. I am just hoping to finally get into the swing of this Senior Comp thing soon. But I mean, I guess I'm still alive. That's one thing. And my companion is pretty cool, so yeah.

And it sounds like the pepper plants are doing well! I'm excited!

Well, that is about it for this round of emails. I hope that all of you are doing well. Congrats on the Eagle Scout Tyler! That's AWESOME!! I hope that you have a good week and I wish you my best!

Sincerely,
Elder Chase Joseph Millett

雷長老

No comments:

Post a Comment